Sustainable. Secure. Solutions.
Global Electric Electronic Processing (GEEP) is committed to responsibly managing the consequences of the electronic age. We provide the means for safe reuse and recycling of electronic waste.
As a leader in managing the complete lifecycle of IT assets, we assist companies in data secure refurbishing, asset remarketing, and maximum return on their investments with end of life recycling. We specialize in Electronics Asset Disposition – of every kind, to businesses in every industry.
We believe in a sustainable future. Our mission is to encourage consumers and businesses to reuse whenever possible. When that isn’t feasible, we strive to achieve a zero-landfill objective with a maximum recovery of natural resources – all with environmentally friendly operational practices.
Through GEEP’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we offer complete service solutions that manage the consequences of the electronic age.
- We provide a means for safe, secure reuse and recycling of waste electric and electronic equipment (WEEE) while also providing investment recovery for businesses to maximize the management of their IT assets.
- Our state-of-the-art recycling facilities use innovative equipment for electronics processing and asset management of IT and telecom assets across all industries.
- Certified to the highest industry standards, GEEP has led the way and received many accolades for its processes, sustainable operations, and best-in-class management.
- With a North and South American footprint of ten locations in Canada, the United States, and Costa Rica, GEEP provides a single source solution for electronics asset disposition.
- With over 500 employees across ten divisions, GEEP processes over 130 million pounds of e-waste per year, while data securing and remarketing over 500,000 electronic products for reuse each year.